- 1C cacao butter, melted
- 3/4C cacao powder
- 1/2C coconut sugar
- 1t vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1-2C shredded coconut
- 1C pitted cherries
- Prepare vanilla cream.
- Mix coconut and cherries through cream. Press into a lined baking tray, and place in freezer to set.
- When solid, slice into small squares. Place back in freezer.
- Melt cacao butter in dehydrator or in a bowl over a saucepan of water on the stove, over a low heat. Pour into high speed blender.
- Add all other chocolate ingredients and blend.
- Remove cherry squares from freezer and dip into chocolate mix.
- Place on a sheet of baking paper and into freezer to set. Repeat until chocolate layer is as thick as you want it.