Fast Food Friday: Sprouty Salad w Mango & Chilli
- 1C cos lettuce
- 1/2-1C sprout mix
- 1 cucumber
- 1/4 Spanish onion
- 1 mango
- 1 chilli
- A few sprigs of mint and coriander
- Wash and chop lettuce and cucumber. Place in a large mixing bowl, or straight into a salad bowl.
- Finely slice the onion, herbs, and chilli. Add to bowl.
- Add sprouts to bowl.
- Remove skin from mango. Squeeze flesh off with your hands – this juicy goodness is your dressing.
- Toss all ingredients together. Serve.
Like what you see? Share this post!