- 1C dry cashews
- 1-2T coconut oil
- 2T coconut flour
- 1C cashews, soaked
- 2t vanilla
- 1/2-3/4C cacao powder
- 1 young coconut
- 1/2C cacao butter (melted), or coconut oil
- 1/2C agave or other liquid sweetener
- Pinch sea salt
- For the base: grind cashews into a fine powder. Place in mixing bowl.
- Mix in oil. Add flour and knead into a dough.
- Press dough into mini tart cases lined with plastic wrap. Set aside in freezer.
- For the filling: Crack coconut, and pour water into a bowl. Set aside.
- Scoop out flesh and place in a high speed blender. Add all other ingredients and blend, adding coconut water slowly as needed until you have a silky smooth mixture.
- Pour chocolate into tart cases, and set in the freezer.