- 1 young coconut – approx 1C each of flesh and water
- 1C cashews, soaked
- 1/2C coconut oil
- 1/4C agave*
- 1 vanilla pod, or 3t vanilla extract
- Crack open your coconut and pour the water into a bowl or jug. Keep separate.
- Scoop out the coconut flesh and place it in your blender.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Add about 1/4C of the coconut water.
- Blend until creamy. If it is very thick, add a little more coconut water.
- Pour into a container and place in the fridge. It will set when it has cooled.
- Before serving, ‘beat’ the set cream with a spoon, just to loosen it a little.