Raw Vegan Cinnamon Donuts
- 1 1/2C almond meal
- 1C golden flax
- 1/2C psyllium husks
- 3T cinnamon
- 1 1/2C water
- 1C date puree
- 1t vanilla extract
- Extra cinnamon mixed with coconut sugar for dusting
- Process almonds and flax in blender or food processor until mealy. Place in large mixing bowl
- Add psyllium and cinnamon and mix through.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix with your hands until you get a stiff, yet soft, dough.
- Hand shape into donuts, using a little water on your hands if needed.
- Lay them out on a dehydrator tray. Dust with your cinnamon and coconut sugar – you can make this into a fine powder by blending them together in the blender. Try to not eat all of this on its own with a spoon, it’s for the donuts!
- Dehydrate for a couple of hours, or leave out to air dry if you don’t have one. Dust with more cinnamon sugar and devour immediately.
Like what you see? Share this post!