Fast Food Friday: Raw Vegan White Chocolate & Coconut Fudge
- 250g cacao butter
- 1/2C agave
- 1C cashews, soaked
- 1T vanilla
- 1C shredded coconut
- Melt cacao butter – either in a bowl in the dehydrator, or in a bowl over a saucepan of water on low heat.
- Pour melted cacao into a high speed blender jug.
- Add all other ingredients, except for coconut, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add coconut, and pulse a few times to mix through without blending further.
- Pour onto a baking tray or container lined with baking paper.
- Set in the freezer.
Like what you see? Share this post!