Fast Food Friday: Raw Vegan Sesame Caramel Bars
- 1 1/2C sesame seeds
- 1/4C golden flax, ground
- 2T coconut oil
- 1/4C coconut sugar
- 2-3T agave or coconut nectar
- 1/2t salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Press mixture firmly into a lined baking tray. About 1-1.5cm thick is good.
- Set in freezer, and slice into bars when solid.
- To be able to take these to school, they will need to be kept cold, so keep on top of a freezer block in the lunch box if there is no fridge in the classroom.
Like what you see? Share this post!