- 2 1/2C almonds
- 3/4 – 1C golden flax
- 1/4-1/2C coconut sugar
- 2T psyllium
- 2 1/2C water
- Grind almonds and flax in high speed blender.
- Transfer almond and flax meal to mixing bowl. Add psyllium and coconut sugar.
- Slowly add water, mixing with your hands as you go. Ensure you remove any lumps.
- Line a dehydrator tray with baking paper.
- Form even sized balls from the mix – you should get about 10 from the full recipe. Use a bowl of water to keep you hands wet to help you with this.
- Keeping your hands wet, flatten the balls out on the tray and smooth out the edges. Four to one tray is a good guide to follow (Excalibur tray).
- Dehydrate for a couple of hours, and then turn them over, removing paper. Return to dehydrator until sufficiently dry on both sides, but still pliable.
- Top with whatever you like and devour immediately!