- 250g buckwheat, sprouted one day
- 1 mango
- 1/2C sunflower seeds
- 1/2C pepitas
- 1/2C shredded coconut
- 1/4C coconut sugar (optional)
- To sprout buckwheat: soak for 4 hours, drain and rinse well. Leave buckwheat in colander, and place over a bowl. Cover with muslin, cheesecloth, or a tea towel. Allow to sit for 12 hours, rinsing a few times though out the day.
- Rinse the buckwheat one last time, shake as much water out as possible, and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Scoop out flesh from mango, chop as small as you can. Add to bowl.
- Add all other ingredients to bowl, and mix thoroughly.
- Line dehydrator trays (or oven trays if you don’t have dehydrator), and spread granola mix out evenly.
- Dehydrate for 24 hours, until completely dry and crunchy. If you don’t have dehydrator, you can bake this in the oven on a low heat for 2-4 hours.
Stores for up to 6 months in an airtight container. Can also make a pretty Christmas gift in a cute jar 🙂