Fast Food Friday: Raw Vegan Anzac Biscuits
- 1C almond meal
- 1/3C coconut sugar
- 2-3T golden flax meal
- 1/2C water
- 2T oats (omit if you’re gluten-free)
- 2T shredded coconut
- 2T coconut flour
- Grind almonds and flax into a meal, if they aren’t already. Place in a mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients, except water and coconut flour.
- Mix together with water, adding the water slowly.
- Add the coconut flour last, to dry the mixture off a little.
- Shape into small balls and flatten onto a lined dehydrator tray.
- Dehydrate 4-6 hours, or overnight, until cookies are dry and a little crunchy.
Like what you see? Share this post!