Fast Food Friday: Raw Berry Swirl Gelato
- 1C cashews, soaked
- 1 young coconut
- 1/2C sweetener – agave works best for flavour
- 1/2C coconut oil
- 1 vanilla pod, or 1T vanilla extract
- 1-2C frozen organic mixed berries
- Open young coconut; pour water, and scoop out flesh into blender.
- Add all other ingredients, except berries, to high speed blender, and blend.
- Add half of the berries to blender, and just give them a quick pulse.
- Pour into a container, add the remaining berries and swirl through.
- Set in freezer. You can stir occasionally to minimise the formation of ice crystals.
Like what you see? Share this post!