- 1/2 caulflower
- 1 cob of corn
- 3/4 cup cashews (soaked 2-4 hours)
- 1 cup water
- 1-2T psyllium
- 1/2 bunch spring onion
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 1T olive oil
- 2t sea salt
- 1/2t turmeric
- If you haven’t soaked your cashews already, do that now.
- In a high speed blender or food processor, process the cauliflower until it’s in tiny little bits. Place it in a large mixing bowl.
- Finely chop the parsley and spring onions. Scrape corn off cob with a knife, and add all of this to the cauliflower.
- Blend cashews, garlic oil, salt, and turmeric with the water. It should look like yellow milk.
- Pour yellow mix into the veggie bowl, and stir through.
- Add the psyllium, mix thoroughly, and set aside for 15 minutes to allow the psyllium to absorb the liquid.
- Give it another stir, and check the consistency. It should resemble gluggy scrambled eggs! If it’s not gluggy enough to your liking, sprinkle in a little more psyllium and set aside again.
- Serve up with whatever you like your ‘eggs’ with! Side note: The tomatoes in the pic were brushed with olive oil and garlic, and dehydrated at 45deg for around 3 hours.
Like what you see? Share this post!