1 1/2C cashews
4T coconut oil
2T coconut flour
1C pumpkin, peeled & chopped
1C cashews, soaked
3/4C coconut sugar
1/2C coconut oil
1T mixed spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger)
1. Grind cashews into a flour in a high speed blender. Transfer to mixing bowl.
2. Add coconut oil and knead into a sticky dough. Add coconut flour, knead until dough doesn't stick to your fingers.
3. Press crust mix into tart tins lined with plastic wrap. This recipe will make 8 small (10cm) pies, or one large (25cm) pie. Set aside in freezer.
4. Place all ingredients, except for psyllium, into a high speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
5. Add psyllium, and blend again quickly.
6. Pour pumpkin mixture into tart cases, and set in the freezer.