1-2 cloves garlic
1 1/1C water
1/2C coconut flour
- Peel and chop sweet potato. Place in high speed blender.
- Add garlic, salt, and water. Blend until smooth.
- Add psyllium. Blend and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Using your hands, mix in the coconut flour.
- Line a dehydrator tray.
- Form small, gnocchi sized clumps from the sweet potato mixture and place on tray. If you like, roll them along a fork to make them look authentic.
- Place in dehydrator until warmed - half an hour to an hour.
- Toss with olive oil and your choice of herbs,or a simple tomato sauce, and serve with a big green salad.