I love salad. I love it so much. It’s great. An old uni friend once told me that when I die, my friends will all sit around and say, ‘Hey, remember our friend Amy? Man, she really loved salad.’ Yes, I really, really love it
I especially love a good Greek salad. Being a bit intolerant to dairy, it was a bit sad to miss out on this favourite for a while. But since I’ve been making my own raw cheese, those sad, cheese-less days are gone!
- A few handfuls of your favourite lettuce
- A tomato or two, chopped
- A small handful of olives
- About a 1/4 of a tub of delicious Raw and Peace labna
- A little finely sliced Spanish onion
- A wee drizzle of pesto or olive oil
- Mix all ingredients except for labna in a bowl.
- Pile it all up on your plate, and add some scrummy dollops of labna. Yuuuuuum!