Orange & Blueberry Muffins
- 4C almonds
- 1C date paste
- 1/4C coconut oil, liquid
- Zest of 2 oranges
- 1-2C blueberries (frozen organic berries are ok)
- Grind nuts in high speed blender until mealy. Transfer to bowl.
- Add date paste, blueberries, zest, and coconut oil. Mix in with your hands. Optional: add a little chopped orange – just be careful not to make the mixture too juicy!
- Line a muffin tray with plastic wrap, and press mixture into the tray to form muffin shapes.
- Remove muffins by lifting the plastic wrap slightly.
- Place on dehydrator tray. Dehydrate for a short time until muffins are no longer sticky to touch.
Like what you see? Share this post!