Fast Food Friday: Vegan Vietnamese Noodle Salad
- 1 bunch mint
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 2C lettuce / mixed greens
- 1/2C mung bean sprouts
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2C noodles (kelp, zucchini, or rice noodles)
- Juice of 3 limes
- 2 chillies
- 1T olive or coconut oil
- 1t salt
- Prepare your chosen noodles – spiralise zucchini, soak kelp noodles, or cook rice noodles.
- Roughly tear greens and herbs and place in a salad bowl.
- Juice limes and chop chillies and cucumber.
- Toss noodles, sprouts, cucumber, oil, salt, lime juice and chilli through the greens.
Like what you see? Share this post!