Fast Food Friday: Raw Vegan White Christmas
- 2C shredded coconut
- 1C soaked cashews
- 1C cacao butter, melted
- 2t vanilla, or 1 pod
- 1C mixed fruit – figs, cranberries, apricots, sultanas
- 1/2 – 1C agave or other liquid sweetener
- 1/4C crushed almonds or pistachios
- Chop fruit and nuts, and place in a bowl with the coconut.
- Blend cashews, cacao butter, vanilla and agave. Pour over fruit and nuts, and mix through.
- Press mix into a lined shallow baking tray, and set in the freezer.
- Slice and serve.
Like what you see? Share this post!