This one is just too easy! And the tikka paste? Pretty much your stock standard tikka paste recipe, give or take a few ingredients! If you don’t like it hot, leave out the chillies, or use pretty much any other marinade in existence. Voila. Enjoy.
- 1-2 chillies
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small knob ginger, grated or finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1T paprika
- 1T garam masala
- 1t salt
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2-4C chopped vegetables – eggplant, capsicum, zucchini, tomato, etc
- Blend all of the above ingredients together. This is your marinade.
- Chop your favourite veges into large chunks – zucchini, capsicum, tomatoes, onions, squash, and pineapple are good.
- Spear your veges onto skewers and brush with your marinade. Dehydrate for a couple of hours.