- 1 1/2C cashews
- 4T coconut oil
- 2T coconut flour
- 1C pumpkin, peeled & chopped
- 1C cashews, soaked
- 3/4C coconut sugar
- 1/2C coconut oil
- 1/2C water
- 2t psyllium
- 1T mixed spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger)
- 2T vanilla
- Grind cashews into a flour in a high speed blender. Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Add coconut oil and knead into a sticky dough. Add coconut flour, knead until dough doesn’t stick to your fingers.
- Press crust mix into tart tins lined with plastic wrap. This recipe will make 8 small (10cm) pies, or one large (25cm) pie. Set aside in freezer.
- Place all ingredients, except for psyllium, into a high speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add psyllium, and blend again quickly.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into tart cases, and set in the freezer.