Fast Food Friday: Raw Vegan Pad Thai
For the sauce:
- 1C peanuts (or almonds if that suits you better)
- 1 lemon or 2 limes
- 1 small knob ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- Splash of tamari (approx 1T)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (liquid)
- 1 chilli
For the rest:
- 1-2 zucchini
- 1-2C chopped vegetables – spring onion, kale, capsicum, cucumber, whatever you like.
- Put all of the above ingredients in a high speed blender and blend. Add a little water if you need to.
- Spiralise or peel some zucchini noodles and place in mixing bowl. Kelp noodles are great in this if you have them.
- Chop up some other veggies and toss through with the noodles.
- Mix your sauce through your noodles and vegetables.
- Serve chopped coriander and a wee wedge of lime.
Like what you see? Share this post!