Fast Food Friday: Raw Vegan Nori Rolls
- 4 nori sheets (2 per person / kid)
- 1 avocado
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red pepper
- 1C fresh salad greens
- 2T tamari
- 1/2T wasabi paste (optional, for you, or if your child loves spicy food!)
- Cut nori sheets into 4 smaller squares with a pair of scissors.
- Slice cucumber and pepper into thin strips. Place on a plate or in small bowls for serving, along with the salad greens.
- Mash avocado, place in a bowl for serving.
- Mix tamari and wasabi together in a small bowl for dipping.
- EAT! Place a small sheet of nori on your plate. Start by loading it up with avocado, greens, and the cucumber and pepper. Don’t overload it.
- Pull two sides up like a triangle, hold tight, dip into tamari, and take a bite! These can be made ahead and make great canapes or lunch box treats.
- Alternatively for rolls, use the avocado in place of rice, and load with fresh salad veggies.
- Roll up and slice into 4-5 smaller rolls.
Like what you see? Share this post!