Fast Food Friday: Raw Vegan Ice Cream
- 1 young coconut
- 1C cashews, soaked
- 1T vanilla, or 1 pod, seeds scraped out
- 1/4C agave
- 3C water (in total)
- Open young coconut; pour water into blender, and add purified water to make up 3C in total. Scoop out coconut flesh and add to blender.
- Add all other ingredients to high speed blender, and blend.
- Pour into ice cream molds, and insert ice cream sticks.
- Set in freezer.
- Variation: Add 1T cacao powder for chocolate paddley pop replicas. Add fruit, or whatever takes your fancy.
Like what you see? Share this post!