So, I dreamt the recipe for these awesome cranberry chocolate crackles early this morning, and had to get up at 5am to make them! A beautiful raw, nut-free, gluten-free, and vegan treat for kids heading back to school soon! This recipe will feature in my nut-free school lunches ebook, coming into the world soon! Pre-orders are still on sale til January 26.
- 1/4C dried cranberries
- 1/4C shredded coconut
- 1/4C coconut sugar
- 1-2T cacao powder
- 1/2C sprouted & dehydrated buckwheat
- 1/2C cacao butter, melted
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spoon mixture into patty cases (optional – you can just spoon onto a tray if you don’t want to waste the paper).
- Set in fridge or freezer. Serve up for little people in their little lunch boxes.