Fast Food Friday: Raw Vegan Coconut Wraps
- 2C coconut meat
- 2T – 1/4C water or coconut water
- 1t psyllium husk
- 1t salt
- Blend all ingredients in high speed blender, adding coconut water slowly. You don’t want it to be too runny, but just enough to be a nice creamy consistency.
- Use a spatula to spread this mixture out over a lined dehydrator tray. Not too thin, not too thick – about 5mm is ideal.
- Dehydrate until dry to touch, but still pliable. There’s really no set time frame for this, it’s one of those things that you have to keep checking on! Check after 2-3 hours.
- When sufficiently dry, peel wraps off paper and store in an airtight container in the fridge. I usually separate them with baking paper.
Like what you see? Share this post!