- 4C cashews, ground to a fine flour
- 100g raw chocolate
- 1/4-1/2C coconut oil, liquid
- 3/4 coconut sugar
- 2t vanilla
- 1/2C coconut flour
- Place all ingredients, except for chocolate and coconut flour, in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix with your hands.
- Add coconut flour and knead into a dough.
- Add chopped chocolate.
- Divide mixture into approx 24 same sized balls.
- On a piece of baking paper or non stick surface, flatten neatly with your hand. You can use a fork to help you with this.
- Lay cookies out on a tray, and set in the freezer.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.