1 cob of corn
1 cup water
1/2 bunch spring onion
1/2 bunch parsley
1 clove garlic
1T olive oil
2t sea salt
1. If you haven't soaked your cashews already, do that now.
2. In a high speed blender or food processor, process the cauliflower until it's in tiny little bits. Place it in a large mixing bowl.
3. Finely chop the parsley and spring onions. Scrape corn off cob with a knife, and add all of this to the cauliflower.
4. Blend cashews, garlic oil, salt, and turmeric with the water. It should look like yellow milk.
5. Pour yellow mix into the veggie bowl, and stir through.
6. Add the psyllium, mix thoroughly, and set aside for 15 minutes to allow the psyllium to absorb the liquid.
7. Give it another stir, and check the consistency. It should resemble gluggy scrambled eggs! If it's not gluggy enough to your liking, sprinkle in a little more psyllium and set aside again.
8. Serve up with whatever you like your 'eggs' with!
Side note: The tomatoes in the pic were brushed with olive oil and garlic, and dehydrated at 45deg for around 3 hours.